Tips to Avoid Conflicts with Wildlife
- Move bird feeders away from the home or remove them altogether.
- Keep the immediate area around your home or business free of excess brush.
- Keep trees trimmed back away from the roof.
- Install chimney caps.
- Install caps over vents on your home or business.
- Keep any exposed wood properly protected.
- Replace rotted wood.
- Install barrier fencing on decks and sheds before wildlife moves in.
- Keep landscaping cut back from the foundation.
- Do not use shredded wood around your foundation.
- Keep gutters cleaned out.
- Keep trash cans closed and all trash picked up.
- Keep poultry fenced off properly.
- Remember that coyote, fox, raccoon, mink, skunk, and opossum are only acting naturally when they go after livestock.
- Call Stewart Pest Solutions at the first sign of wildlife damage.